Based in Barcelona, Spain
12 Nov, 2013
Apple App Store
GardenLab is a fun app designed for learning. To develop it we have selected some of the most important contents from official education curricula and we have integrated them in the game's dynamics. Discovering and using these contents properly is necessary to advance in the game. While the child is having fun playing, he or she therefore experiments and learns lessons of great value. The application has been designed to feature a scenario that is pleasant, relaxing and visually attractive for children. It is a space full of small details in which interaction is very simple and intuitive.
Selected in the TOP TEN KIDS APPS Made in Spain by International Kids Comunication Festival "El Chupete" Highly recommended and rated 4.5/5 by Bestappsforkids Recommended and rated 4/5 by PappasAppar Editor's Favourite Badget and rated 86/100 by Appysmarts
- How nature’s cycles work: night and day, appearance, growth and reproduction of plants
- How some natural phenomena work: rain, wind, etc.
- How the theory of colour works: primary and secondary colours
- Basic mathematical notions: adding and subtracting
- Values of respect for and care of the environment
Launch Trailer YouTube
Gameplay: The Pink Colour challenge YouTube
Gameplay: Starry Night challenge YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Selected in the TOP TEN KIDS APPS by International Kids Comunication Festival "El Chupete"" Madrid, 7 July, 2014
- "Kids will receive great satisfaction in watching their garden grow. GardenLab provides numerous educational opportunities and hours of entertainment... "
- Bestappsforkids, www.bestappsforkids.com
- "GardenLan not only teaches kids about flower’s life, but also all the elements around it"
- iGameMom, www.http://igamemom.com
- "GardenLab is an educational and friendly nature app, which helps children to understand the cycle of nature and the process of reproduction and growth of plants."
- Topbestappsforkids, http://topbestappsforkids.com/
About Dabadu Games
We are a small mobile focused development team based in Barcelona, delivering high quality aesthetic games and original concepts to a midcore audience.
More information on Dabadu Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Development, Level Design